Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility is a crucial part of Voigt's strategy. The employees and their development are the company’s most valuable capital. Internal training provided for new employees, as well as for current employees, constitutes a very strong foundation for their further development and accomplishment along their career path. Voigt attempts to support individual forms of improving qualifications, such as college studies or post-graduate education.
We are aware that an investment in human resources is an investment in the future and in the development of our organisation.
We are engaged in society, we express this by participating in several charitable events on a local, as well as national and international scale. Our involvement in pro-ecological activities are aimed at the promotion of a clean and responsible lifestyle.
For the implementation and promotion of pro-ecological solutions at each stage of our economic activity we have been awarded the certificate Environmentally Friendly Company (Firma Bliska Środowisku) granted by the European Forum of Ecological Responsibility, CERT sp. z o.o.
We are engaged in activities aimed at the improvement of cleanliness in our country and in raising public awareness with respect to the sanitary and hygienic conditions in which we live and function.
Within the CSR framework we are involved in the following actions:
- Within the framework of the World Day of Clean Hands celebrations we are a co-organiser of the Clean Hands campaign.
- on a local level we support young sportsmen so that they are able to achieve their dreams. The Polonia Bytom Women's Ice Hockey Team, with which our company has been involved with from the beginning, are currently the Champions of Poland for the second time.
- we support the Silesia Opera House (Opera Śląska) in Bytom
- for several years we have been cooperating with the Crisis Support Centre for Children and Youths (Ośrodek Wsparcia Kryzysowego dla Dzieci i Młodzieży) in Zabrze,
- from its onset we have been cooperating with the Little Spark Charity (Fundacja Iskierka) working for the benefit of children with cancer.
- we actively participate in helping people affected by environmental disasters. For instance, we organised help for flood victims in Poland and people who suffered in the tsunami in Sri Lanka.
- Voigt is the sponsor of a documentary produced for TVP dedicated to the late distinguished Polish cardio-surgeon – Prof. Zbigniew Religa.
BRUDPUR VC 242
Agent for thorough cleaning and removal of greasy stains.
Concentrated, strong agent for thorough cleaning and removal of greasy stains from alkali-resistant surfaces. Effectively removes heavy petroleum stains, oil, grease and kitchen deposits. Particularly recommended for use in repair shops, on factory floors and around the house. Recommended for cleaning parts of machines, engines and washing work clothing, as well as soaking heavily stained net curtains. Test the carpet lining for colour fastness.
Depending on how stained the surface is, dilute the concentrate at a 0.5 to 5% ratio (from 50 to 500 ml of the agent per 10 l of water). Clean heavily oiled or stained parts with a diluted agent, at a concentration from 5 to 50% (from 0.5 to 10 l of the agent per 10 l of water). For laundering, use a 0.1% to 1% dilution ratio (from 10 to 100 ml of the agent per 10 l of water).